JellyPages.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Do I have to beg?



Hello Everyone!

Lolli here! My foster mom has been doing an amazing job of getting the word out and writing about me and daily life around here. However, I am still here, and that is a problem. So I am taking this into my own paws for the time being...

Don't get me wrong, I love my foster family, but I am really ready for my own family. One that I can call my own and love. We spend our days around here sleeping, playing, wrestling, napping, cuddling, loving, going to the dog park,as well as going for walks and runs. Life is great here, but I know there is a family out there looking for a fun loving dog to make their own. 

Here is what I would need from you. Do you like to run, walk, play and just enjoy being outside? Do you have a couch (or recliner) I can share with you? Would you mind if I followed you everywhere? Would you mind if I ask for tummy rubs and cuddles every night? Will you throw the tennis ball endlessly for me? Will you take the time to understand me and my personality? Would you love me forever? If so, please fill out an adoption application so we can meet! Foster mom says that we are going to another adoption event on 5/24. Wouldn't it be great to spend a long Memorial Day weekend with me?

Go to www.rescuewarriorscorp.com to fill out the application online!

Lolli


Lolli and her foster brother.

Someone wanted to sleep in this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment