JellyPages.com

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hello Spring!


The sun was out all day, and the temps were above 40 for a change! Yay!
Chewing on sticks that I pulled out of the flower beds!
We spent most of our day outside enjoying the spring weather and getting some things done around the yard. Lolli is still (yes, STILL) waiting for her forever home. In the meantime, she seems to have settled into our routine quite well and very quickly. 
Lolli is very helpful in the kitchen!
She is such a sweetie and will make an active person a great family member. She loves to run and play and it seems she always has energy. Although I don't think she minds when it's time to settle down for the evening (as you can tell from her pictures).




 She is so ready for her forever home! I am in the process of creating a letter, with all of the information and things that I know and have learned about Miss Lolli. That way her new family won't get her home and be completely clueless about what she is doing (or saying).
 All dogs need time to adjust to a new environment and people, however, if I can pass on my tips and tricks, it will make for a successful transition, as she is a quirky little dog with lots of personality! She is really nothing more than a playful, cuddly bundle of body wagging love and I want nothing but the best for her.  Darn these foster babies for wiggling their way into my heart!



Her current location as I blog...on top of my feet (of course)! Good thing my feet fell asleep about a half hour ago because she is OUT!


 Please go to www.rescuewarriorscorp.com to fill out an application for adoption. Once you are an approved adopter, let's meet up for some playtime to see how we mesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment