JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lolli-pup



What can I say about Lolli that haven't already? 
She has made herself right at home around here. She has adjusted very well. We don't hear a peep out of her at night, and she is an excellent cuddler. 

My dogs don't tend to follow me everywhere I go. They could care less if I leave the room. Lolli, however, is my shadow. I honestly can not go anywhere in the house, without her right behind me. Even if she is sleeping, she has to get up and follow me. 

She is spunky and playful and I just love her positive outlook on life! It just amazes me that someone hasn't scooped her up yet. I feel bad that she has been shuffled around so much. She definitely deserves a wonderful home. And believe me, she will pay you back in kisses, snuggles, hugs and smiles. Yes, she does smile, however, I can never seem to catch her smiles on camera. 



Go to http://www.rescuewarriorscorp.com/ and fill out your adoption application. When your application is approved, we will set up a time for you to meet Miss Lolli. 


No comments:

Post a Comment